You desperately want to be more
present, authentic, and connected in your relationships!
It's time to access that capacity in a more consistent way!
- Worrying that you're messing up your relationship?
- Noticing that your relationship brings up surprisingly strong feelings?
- Struggling with low self-esteem or feeling 'not enough'?
- Coping with being overwhelmed by drinking or eating or zoning out online (insert any other escapism here)?
- Feeling that you've tried everything and are worried that nothing will work?
You might think that you just have to learn to communicate better or be less 'this way' and more 'that way'.
You convince yourself that you should be able to stay connected by sheer will and behavior change.
That's not how it works.
The truth is that relationships can often trigger surprising and painful feelings. This is true for romantic relationships as well as relationships with our kids, our parents, our siblings, our friends, or our colleagues. This is especially true for those of us that had challenging family relationships in childhood.
Relationships strike to the core of what we learned along the way about who we are, who we fear we are (or are not), and the way we feel about ourselves.
THERE IS HELP
The secret to taking control of how we show up in relationships is to heal the root issues underlying the painful feelings coming up for you.
This isn't about learning skills or techniques - this is about HEALING FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
Being a good fit is important. When you're ready, schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation.