One-On-One Therapy is geared specifically to you,
your unique experience, and your unique story.
You DESPERATELY want to be more present, authentic, and connected in your relationships.
- Instead, you may find yourself yelling, blaming, or sabotaging.
- You may feel scared to address issues head on, but you're aware of the resentment building inside of you and the distance this creates in your relationship.
- You may find yourself pushing away the people you care most about in life.
- You may worry that the only way to feel better is to leave.
You realize that a lot of your relationships (across areas of your life and across time) have had similar patterns - you know, deep down, that at least some of this is "your stuff".
You've already tried to shift the dynamic by behaving differently. You've already worked really hard on changing yourself. And this may have even worked...for a while. Yet you keep finding yourself in the same place.
Through our tailored, One-On-One work together you will:
- Cultivate awareness of the patterns that are causing you difficulties in your relationship(s).
- Begin to relate to those patterns in a new way.
- And, finally, heal the root causes of those patterns so that the patterns themselves can simply melt away.
Importantly, this isn't about learning skills or techniques - this is about healing from the inside out.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
After our work together, you will feel more in control of your emotions and behaviors within your relationship(s). You will feel a deeper sense of compassion for yourself and others. You will feel more whole. You will feel more connected.
WHY THIS WORKS
I deeply understand how we are shaped by our early relationships and how these affect our adult relational patterns. My approach is all about making lasting, from-the-core-out, change.
Learn more about Ellie here.
Being a good fit is important. When you're ready, schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation.